- 1 hour shoot
- A private online gallery of 20+ beautiful hand edited images to choose from
- Refreshments throughout the session
- Full use of backdrops & props
- 2 collections to choose from for your session
A 50% session fee is due at time of booking, this will secure your session in my diary.
What to expect from your sitter session
Sitter sessions are a fantastic way to capture your baby's first big milestone.
When your baby starts to sit up on their own, that is where the real fun begins. They begin to interact with the world around them and it is a beautiful moment to see. This is one of my favourite points in a baby's life as their little personalities start to show and their gorgeous smiles and giggles are just heart-melting!
These sessions are perfect for when your baby can sit unassisted, normally around 6-9 months old.
Your sitter session will take approximately 1 hour in my cosy studio in Marsh Barton, Exeter.
I have a large selection of props, outfits and colours for both little boys and little girls. There’s no need for you to bring anything with you but I’m more than happy to incorporate your own items into the images to make them more personal if you wish.
- All high resolution digital images delivered by digital download
- 10 7x5' premium prints
- £50 credit towards wall art/products over £100
- £25 off your cake smash session
- 10 high resolution digital images delivered by digital download
- £25 credit towards wall art/products over £100
“Daniella was incredible! me my partner and my baby had the best time, she was incredible with jacob and made us feel very comfortable, so professional but also so much fun! 10/10 reccomend!”
“Daniella was patient, so gentle and after hours spent calmly ensuring she had all the photos she needed for us, was still smiling and full of humour.
To top it all off, the final edited photos are utterly beautiful, absolutely stunning work. I really couldn’t have asked for anything more.”